Below you will find the most important house rules that apply within our hotel. We kindly ask you to respect and accept these rules.
- All instructions from hotel staff relating to house rules must be followed.
- The management, the owner of this location, and/or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
- Hotel Sneek enforces a Zero Tolerance policy. For all our guests, this means that if our house rules are not followed, no warning will be given, and you will be immediately asked to leave the hotel. This also means that no refund will be given, and if you have paid a deposit, unfortunately, it will be retained. Below you will find the house rules of Hotel Sneek.
- In addition, our extensive house regulations as described on our website also apply. In all cases not covered by this regulation, the management of Van der Valk Hotel Sneek decides. Failure to comply with these rules may result in the police and judiciary being called upon, and you may be asked to leave the premises immediately. The hotel reserves the right to terminate the reservation immediately without refund of the paid reservation amount.
- Cameras are installed in various locations within the building. Anyone present in our hotel agrees to the recording of footage. In the event of emergencies and/or incidents, this footage may be shown to third parties as supporting material.
- The hotel is not responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings.
- A deposit may be requested by the reception for your stay at the hotel.
- A valid identification document must be shown at check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18.
- Found items must be handed in at the reception.
- A fine of €250,- will be charged for tampering with the smoke or fire alarms.
- In case of fire, remain calm. Report the fire to the reception and/or activate the nearest fire alarm.
- Immediately evacuate the building in case of a general fire alarm.
- Under no circumstances use the elevators in the event of a fire.
It is forbidden to
- Take hotel property outside the building. Deliberate damage to hotel property may result in liability for repair and/or replacement costs.
- Use emergency exits as regular entrances and exits.
- Have more persons in the room/suite than the permitted number.
- Receive visitors in the room/suite.
- Cause disturbance to others, including loud music, objectionable behavior, or any form of noise. In case of violation, a fine of €175,- will be charged.
- Receive guests in the room/suite for the purpose of commercial sexual activities. A fine of €175,- will be charged for this.
- Consume, use, trade, or possess narcotics.
- Use laughing gas balloons in the room/suite.
- Smoke throughout the building. If smoking is detected, a fine of €175,- will be imposed. In all cases not covered by this regulation, the hotel management will decide.
- Presentation of a valid ID is mandatory.
- Check-out in this room is by 12 P.M. at the latest, after which we will inspect the room.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel rooms.
- A maximum of 2 persons are allowed in this room. If you wish to bring a baby, we can provide a crib (please inquire at the reception for the price). Children under 12 years old are allowed, provided that 1 adult is present, and the total number of persons in the room is 2. Bringing children/babies is entirely at your own risk.
- Lighting candles/incense is strictly prohibited due to fire alarm and fire hazard. (The security system will be activated immediately).
- Smoking is not allowed throughout the entire hotel. Violating this rule will incur a charge of €175,- for additional cleaning costs and/or damages incurred.
- Damaging, losing, or vandalizing hotel property will result in immediate removal, liability, and/or police report.
- The use, trade, or possession of narcotics (in any form) is prohibited. The hotel management will involve the police in case of drug use and trafficking and may remove guests without refund.
- Certain decorations, such as confetti, are not allowed in the hotel rooms. Please inquire at the reception if your decoration is allowed. Any extra cleaning costs or technical issues resulting from this will be charged to the guest.