Winter package offer
2/3x Overnight stay in a Comfort room, 2/3x Extensive breakfast buffet, 2x 3-course dinnerView this offer
Much more than a hotel
Sneek is an absolute must for the enthusiastic shopper. Combine shopping with a visit to the Friese Scheepvaartmuseum or liquor store 'Weduwe Joustra'.
- 9 conference rooms, free parking and wifi. Your guests are fully equipped.
- Shopping in the Frisian cities, cycling and water sports in the immediate vicinity. Experience versatile Friesland.
- Charming a la carte restaurant and stylish bar / brasserie. Great food and drinks in a luxurious and casual atmosphere.
- Charming a la carte restaurant and stylish bar / brasserie. Great food and drinks in a luxurious and casual atmosphere....
€ 5Loyalty Discount&
- A free cup of coffee
- No reservation costs
- Cancel on the day of arrival until 12.00. with the exception of non-refundable and earlybird rates
Come and enjoy the fall and all that Hotel Sneek and the surroundings have to give! Book now our Awesome autumn package.
Culinary delights on a star level!
Masterchef Marco Poldervaart from one of the best restaurants from Friesland 't Havenmantsje is coming to guest cook in Hotel Sneek!
Enjoy 7 sublime dishes.
The surprise menu consists of 4 courses and 3 appetizers.€99.00
Suprise your partner with a Dinner Date!
We would like to welcome you with a glass of bubbles, after which you can enjoy a delicious four-course shared dining in our atmospheric restaurant Martinus.€85.00
Great to enjoy
Hotel Sneek has very spacious and modern rooms, but for even more luxury you stay in one of our suites. In the separate living area with fireplace you can be cozy together. The bathroom has a whirlpool and sauna. All the ingredients for your generous weekend away.Explore the suites
Epemastate & Veelzijdig sneek
Sneek is an absolute must for the enthusiastic shopper. Combine shopping with a visit to the Friese Scheepvaartmuseum or liquor store 'Weduwe Joustra'. Experience the weekend more sporting? Explore the Sneekermeer in a sloop or cycle a beautiful route through the Frisian surroundings.